View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 05:12 PM  
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gos View Post
What up fellow earthlings, as stated in the title I'm about as green as they come. When it comes to experience with flopping on financial opportunities because I thought I was smarter than the person teaching me... I got plenty, so much I could give it away lol

I've made those mistakes and brought myself to the realization that baseless pride, laziness, greed among others are the cause of not getting anywhere despite wanting it so fucking bad.

For those experienced members reading this Im looking for a mentor. I dont want to make my own movies or to have anything to do with production. I want to learn how to find an opportunity and how to capitalize on that.

How do I find a market that has potential? If I want to not have a website at all and only promote paysites by ads or email campaigns, how would I go about planning an effective strategy based on proper research?
As soon as one spam email gets reported to your sponsor, your affiliate account will be closed and your affiliate earnings will be forfeit. Then you'll come crying that the sponsor cheated you.
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote