View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 10:32 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Models are not allowed to be affiliates anymore?. Sorry if this has been posted before and i missed it. When did it happen etc?. Can only be a good thing
I didn't see anything in the terms that says anything like that, on the contrary : "Registered users of the Platform may be eligible to participate in our affiliate advertising program"

From that I understand that webmasters, broadcasters & simple users with a username are all affiliates. The terms have last been updated in August 2022, so nothing has changed in the past 6 months.

Models also have separate terms called "broadcaster agreement"
Note : that is where they agree to grant some rights to cb which in turn grant us a non exclusive licence to use the promo tools.

Speaking of the terms, models aren't allowed to promote onlyfans, fansly, manyvids etc ...
From the terms : "you may not use the Platform to promote or advertise any third-party products, sites, or services that deliver live-streaming content."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
I use a WL for this reason and chose a generic sounding subdomain, instead of my own domain, with a design that's identical to Chaturbate (whitelabel.chaturbate.com). Works quite well.
That's interesting. Does that mean you are allowed to use the cb logo if you are on a subdomain?
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote