View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 11:14 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Some sponsors file counter notices on behalf of affiliates. They check that your content is indeed in line with their terms and then ask their legal dpt to file a counter. I would try to go through them first if I were you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adtrafic View Post
Completely false..
What did I say that was "completely false"?

Quote:
When you contact them they start to become victims of "don't threaten me, you're not going to intimidate me" blah, blah, blah and they block the chat..
Send them an email instead with a link to the terms and tell them that from now on they can not file new notices "in good faith". Remind them the potential cost of filing false notices.

Quote:
So all these DMCA companies are clearly and flagrantly committing crimes.
That is my understanding. Yet nobody is doing anything.

Quote:
The reporting sites have DMCA contact forms and respond to all properly submitted reports.
Lots do not even have a website. What is the contact form of International Management?

Quote:
And just to make it clear, months ago I started looking for the keywords that these companies are reporting and I started putting them on blank pages. Or I started putting them in other models' content... The false reports keep coming, which shows that they do not verify anything.

Another thing I did was use an old domain, add all the keywords that are reporting mixed up, wait for the urls to be indexed and then take the site down. In other words, the site does not exist and multiple reports arrive every day. Which shows that the only thing the rulta do is pass a bot through Keywords in google. They don't even detect urls that throw a 404 error.
That's interesting
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote