View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 03:02 PM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adtrafic View Post
This and all the other good words about them.

The times I contacted them, they had no fucking idea, they didn't know that sponsors' content exists or that webcams can be added using the programs' APIs.

According to their logic, all the keywords that they search for are illegal because they say so, period.
You misunderstood me or I didn't explain myself properly : I didn't mean to use "good words" about them. I merely tried to help you by pointing out there is a way to contact them. Now I understand you did that already,

Did you consider stepping up further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dUbster View Post
So what's the best way to deal with this if we are just using chaturbates API?
- take down URLs that have been flagged
- file a counter notice (link in email received by Google)
- wait for "case closed"
- enable your URLs back again.

I have read that Google will penalize your site if is flagged too many times (in addition to de-indexing your flagged URLs). So if you are only using cb API and are in line with their terms, I suggest you file a counter notice. In addition, if the company has a way to be contacted I would try that too and ask them to be whitelisted. As a 3rd step, send an email to cb support.. This way you have covered all angles.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote