View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 08:54 AM  
joseph707
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Case study from 2 months old website (10-USD profit from 2k daily users)

I created an adult video website called periteen.com 2 months ago, and now I make between 7 to 11 USD daily, and I get between 1500 to 3000 users daily with an average of 6 to 12 min engagement time per user.

and this is how I did it:

- first, I created an engaging website, with videos I thought would many people would like. then I searched for popular adult websites that allow watermarked videos, now I upload to only 5 websites, 1 video to each website.
- I created a Twitter account, and I get between 500 to 1K daily users from Twitter. I share 10 links daily alongside an image preview, and I upload 2 short watermarked videos.

now I think you are wondering how I get 7 to 11 USD just from 2000 daily users. well just by using the popads.net network only I get 3 to 5 USD. plus I use a plugin to rotate pop ads from different ad networks, I'm using right now 4 pop ad codes from different ad networks, and that's how I make that much money, plus considering the high average engagement time. (note, i only use pop ads format)
joseph707 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote