View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 09:55 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Wow that's pretty harsh - there are many amazing Canadian girls from Lanny Barble and Ariel Rebel to Christine Young just to name a few. All who were the sweetest girls I know.

Others that also are on that list are Tiffany Preston - Sunny Leone (born in Canada)

There are so many more that are awesome ( and not overweight and tattooed to hell ) - so not sure who you are dealing with but I have to disagree with you on that one.

Lanny Barbie = Worked in the United States (and France)
Ariel Rebel = Who ? (Probably some Internet girl that gave webmasters a chub)
Christine Young = Worked in the United States
Tiffany Preston = Who ? (Webmaster hard ons again?)
Sunny Leone = Worked in the United States

I used to pay Marilyn Star for private shows but she also worked in the USA. Overall the exceptions to the rule tend to leave Canada. I'm guessing it's got something to do with wanting to make money and being sick of having to kiss the ass of a passive-aggressive neonazi culture that screws them over in the name of politeness and political correctness. Or, maybe they're just scared of losing their welfare money.