View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 07:27 AM  
warbandit11

Industry Role:
Looking for a High Quality OnlyFans Chatter? that's me

As a Chatter, I have honed my skills to ensure that I sound like the persona I am representing, engaging in smooth social interactions without being pushy. I am well-versed in using lists and vaults to identify potential buyers and analyze spenders, which helps me to engage in fast-paced conversations that lead to sales. I am also familiar with using scripts and providing aftercare, which ensures that my fans feel valued and satisfied with their purchase.

In terms of my experience, I have worked as a full-time adult chatter at Non-Fungi Agency, handling OnlyFans accounts for 1 year and 1 month. I have experience with a wide range of niches, including feet content, BDSM, femdom, dominatrix, gagging, and normal niche. I have up to 15% to 25% revenue share on all sales, such as videos and pictures, and I engage in stimulative and exciting chats to keep fans engaged. I also prioritize building long-term relationships with fans, which ensures that they keep coming back for more.

One of my strongest suits is my flexibility, and I am always willing to work any time. While I am at an intermediate level of English speaking, I am confident that I can use my excellent communication and interpersonal skills to excel in this role.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to join your team and contribute my skills and experience to help grow the company.

Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +639567435930
Telegram: @solanamaximalist
warbandit11 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote