View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 11:14 PM  
Colmike9
(>^_^)b

Industry Role:
1. This is the adult industry. There are a lot of KWs that can easily be ranked #1 for, like most of them, it's finding the KWs that convert then scaling up that's most of the game. If you think that your cam sites are ranking higher than most, then you just aren't seeing most of the converting terms, because you don't know what they are yet.
2. A lot of people making big money in cams are doing media buys, they only care about EPCs, so none of them will notice your script.
3. There are already a ton of these API scripts available, people also know how to do their own SEO instead of relying on an out of the box solution to do it for them. Yes, API does convert well, but there's a lot more to it than making it look good and doing on-site SEO. As an affiliate, you want the surfer to go on your site, set the cookie, then get them on the cam/ref site as quick as possible, let them finish the signup/sale. I can make a crappy site that converts better than your "perfect" site.
4. You can probably get around $20-50 each for something like this.
5. Calling yourself "the_software_dev" is sus.
6. Be nice to people and think customer service, that gets more connections and potential buyers if you do sell the script/something.
7. Learn how a forum called Go Fuck Yourself works before getting butthurt.

Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote