View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 06:07 PM  
Colmike9
(>^_^)b

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzana Designs View Post
The answer is YES. You just have to know the right people with a nice "clean" list and something worth selling
Finding the right connections is harder than doing the emailing, though. I've seen so many scams and people claiming to have clean new lists but are really worthless and old lol.

Also, be careful with your lists and who has access to them. One time, for some reason, someone asked me to clean up his XML file of one of his lists. But, it was seriously I think 300,000 entries with email, name, address, phone number, and a couple other things. And they were recent buyers of penis pills. Some even lived near me.. He was so lucky that I don't sell those or told anyone about it, I just cleaned it up and gave it back. But that could have been bad for him..
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote