View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 05:43 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
Well I am not sure i will take advice from someone who has a website that looks like it was made in 2001, with content that looks like was shot on a cheap mobile phone.
to be fair - it was made in 2006. and lots of the content was shot on cheap mobile phones

Quote:
And before you say my sites also look naff and my content is not so hot, my reply is I do this for a hobby, and not a living.

But even my stuff i would suggest is better than the stuff you sell. Not sure if you shoot it or buy it from people, but I would not be insulting others if I was you.

And the reason I am posting this is because you have been insulting me over and over and I do not think I have ever insulted you.

So sod you, I will be as rude as you.

And I am only doing this as a one off because I fined these flame wars boring.

If you want to use this forum to insult people them people may think you are a fool and not buy from you.

Perhaps rather than posting abuse you could engage in the conversation.
blabla

Quote:
Fine if this softwear is not for you, but I think others will find it a great tool.
I even told you before that I already work with it but reading is not your strong skill

Quote:
But as I say, I would not dream of selling something as bad as this.

Now I will ignore your abuse.
I agree - the pic looks like shit. Doesn't matter though, still sells. Exactly for that reason.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote