View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 03:17 AM  
John W

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by John W View Post
I was gonna wait but since they are still fishing for affiliates and replying on this thread It's time to get this matter public

On their website they say that they pay every 5th of the month

So I contacted them and they said to make an invoice and kept saying "Later" whenever I asked about verifying my leads, then Finally said the payment will be sent by the 15th of month.

The only reason I work with new cam sites is because it was listed on Crakrevenue, so ofc I go and check on the offer their and I see it's not listed anymore and I asked my old affiliate manger who I have a very good relationship with about it and he said they have a large bill to settle with them

And yesterday they told me they have 'delay' in payment because on an "investment issue"

I was gonna wait for the rest of the month but seeing that they are still fishing for affiliates that they never gonna pay is unacceptable!

here is how much they owe me:

and they prob owe CrakRevenue 6 figures so don't waste your time with them, if they are not paying Crak then bet your ass they ain't gonna pay an independent affiliate!
Update: I just got paid fully with BTC!

What a nice day to wake up to lol
John W is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote