View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:41 AM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAW View Post
If you move to say Combodia and work in construction, you will marry a Combodian woman. Its a matter of when, not if. Then you may get killed by patriots for this. Your children will be not your ethnicity and not their mothers ethnicity, they will have a small headeck about it for their entire life. This is what slaveowners want the most - unconfident slave.

If you move to Combodia doing internet business, the same thing applies but you may get killed for not contributing to the local economy, but taking from it.

Only within USA people move from state to stats. In most other places, people live in one place for generations and they do not like outsiders.
ok i get it now. your assumptions and "facts" are based on heavy drug use

i've been an expat 20 years and if the electricity went out tomorrow, most of the people within 10 clicks of my house wouldn't even know it. no one would be coming for me. we have farm fields, fish ponds, and nice shotguns.

you may need some mental support if you think the world is ending.

#
plsureking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote