View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 08:51 AM  
TheLegacy
I'm Bi-sexy

Industry Role:
Love isn't a feeling but an act of the will.

You learn this after many years with the same person. Feelings come and go - but for example - she's sick - throwing up in the toilet at 2am - you're there to hold her hair - give her water - talk = do everything you can even when you don't feel like it. You don't do it because you feel like love her emotionally - you want to go to bed. I've had this happen. Yet it's sacrifice - and after many years of working out problems - discussions - yelling - cuddling - you'll find only near the end that soul mates don't just happen at first glance - but are grown into over time.

I remember talking to a senior lady who'd been married for 50 years - I asked, "have you ever thought of divorcing your husband?"... she smiled and said, "divorce never - murder yes - but divorce never". It's that sense that your committed to that person no matter what - through anything - until the end. I wish you well in finding it.

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote