View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 12:27 PM  
Justaguy31
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
May I chip in my

You really need to redefine your definition of 'Expensive'...

Even your 'Most Expensive' one, @ 399 is just a drop in the ocean in the overall scheme of things. Trying to get into this biz 'On A Budget' for the most minimal amount of money possible, isn't going to be a recipe for success.

OK, there's the argument that if you haven't got it, (money) then you just haven't got it, and that's OK, but that's what WP is there for - To get you started and earning money... So you can 'upgrade'

So, no, Im not preaching WP, but if you feel that 399 is too expensive, then perhaps rethink your plans? 399 is a drop in the ocean in this biz. I was paying more than that a month just for my server when I first started. No CMS included!

Good Luck
These terms are always relative. I surely would be calling a 20 dollar coffee from a woke barista expensive, even though 20 bucks isn't a whole lot of money. Same thing goes for a CMS.

If you had spend a few more seconds to read my post, you would have noticed that the most expensive was 4600. I listed MechBunny as expensive relative to KVS, as it doesn't seem to be any better but the contrary at first sight.

I kindly invite you to write your experience on any of the above CMS, WP excluded.
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote