View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 02:20 PM  
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
Hi Everyone,

Probably most of you haven't see our newest VPS plans. They range from $29.99 to $149.99 and include from 300Mbps to 1Gbps. Extremely performant, they all use AMD Ryzens, ECC memory and enterprise PCI 4.0 NVMe. You can have an unmetered 600Mbit for $58.99 per month or a full gigabit for $114.99. Unlike other providers, we don't play games with bandwidth or performance. You get what you pay for on our premium network and we warranty your experience with our infrastructure. We aren't going to violate you for high resource utilization because we are predominately an adult web host and expect to deliver what customers purchase.

If you're struggling to configure or optimize your environment, you can simply add On-Demand support for +$34/month or a Complete package if it suits you better.

We stopped charging for bandwidth years ago. All dedicated servers include 1 gigabit unmetered and we have options for unmetered access up to 80 gigabits per server.

CDN is charged on usage everywhere. We can easily save everyone here on CDN by beating the price of their current provider, regardless of their low or high volume or whether they are on a premium or discount CDN with our premium offering. I have about 150 gigabit of CDN unsold after our most recent upgrades, and we are always motivated to earn new business.

Sincerely,

Brad
im on the 8cpu, 16gb memory vps and i love it. only been a customer for 3 months now, but no complaints.

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote