View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 07:20 PM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post

Also, people, how did a thread about someone being a judgmental jerk about a trans person being pregnant degenerate into a giant free association brain dump of random bigoted musings?

How about just treat trans people like human beings, like you would wish to be treated? No free extra stuff and bullying. How hard is it to process that trans people are people????
Do you believe calling someone a judgmental jerk to not be bulling, or do you believe that people can be treat differently. So it is ok to bully me with insults but not if a person claims to be trans?

Just to be clear I have no problems with a person being trans. My post was the worry i had on the drugs on a baby. But in your mind being worried about the health of a baby makes me a judgmental jerkies and children and indeed animals first.

Just to help you out but you can call me a judgmental jerk as much as you wish, but it will not stop me from putting babies and children and indeed animals first.

Quote:
Testosterone is actually teratogenic (meaning it can cause birth defects) to a fetus. If you are taking testosterone and think you may be pregnant, speak to your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. If you are pregnant, avoid starting testosterone, as it will harm the developing fetus (5).