View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 07:08 AM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
You know I was making more than $150 a day for over 2 years and suddenly I can't a day with $100 I got a day with 0 I have very very very strange stats and I send a huge letter to Chaturbate explaining the issues. 35 out of my Top 50 spenders are gone but the strangest part is that a whitelabel that I have referred around 10 000 users had literally 100$ in earnings in the past 4 months
What was the % of revenues coming from the top 3 and 5 spenders?
=> Fact is, most user have 3 or 4 spenders that represent >60/70% of spending. They do not have a life contract with you, if someday they decide to stop spending on chaturbate, that's their life. Tons of things happens to people that make them decide stopping speding online or on a certain site. If they are stolen, they will be given back to you.

What was teh main source of trafic of your white label?
=> Working in SEO for a decade now, I've seen a lot of site geting off the serps because their brand is suddenly autocorrected by Google. Was that your case?
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote