View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 02:21 PM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
I am of the opinion that bi-sexual is both a choice and born
No, I disagree. Its a choice to indulge in a sexual act with another man - But if you dont enjoy it, then its a failed experiment - That doesn't mean that you are bisexual - Infact, it means that you are NOT bisexual...

It just simply means that you let another man suck your cock, and you lost your erection - Because it didn't feel 'right' - Unlike when a woman does it, and even if she's not all that attractive, it still feels great...

At the end of the day, a mouth is a mouth is a mouth... But if one gender of mouth arouses you, and the other gender of mouth un-arouses you, then your cock obviously has a preference... Which you are hardwired with from birth...

Quote:
At times men take it for necessity to relieve sexual tension built up and justify it anyway.
Absolutely. Needs must and all that, especially in prison for example. But those guys would heavily deny it on the outside, and wouldn't think of looking for male company when female company is available... That's just a human adapting to its surroundings. Not someone who is loud & proud to say they are bisexual.

Quote:
I think at times men would agree saying to another man - your my best friend - your great to hang with - funny - we like the same stuff - I feel comfortable and happy hangin around with you - except for the lack of sexual attraction you'd be the perfect wife.
Absolutely - But that's exactly it - A LACK OF sexual attraction - Id love to feel attracted to both sexs... But I am simply not...
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote