View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 11:37 AM  
blackmonsters
Making PHP work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
thanks for the replies.

secure links, no ad blockers running. These embeds have been working for months just fuine, they also work just fine on desktop.

my embeds pull from my whitelabels. I tested some and the embeds on mobile pulling directly from chaturbate seem to work ok, but the embeds pulling from my whitelabel work on desktop but are not working on mobile.

this is a gif showing what i am seeing, first i will have it showing desktop, then i turn on mobile emulation and once i hit reload, no more embed.

I was able to create the error on my desktop and these are the error messages :

https://www.keycdn.com/blog/x-frame-options
Quote:
HTTP security headers provide yet another layer of security by helping to mitigate attacks and security vulnerabilities by telling your browser how to behave. In this post we will be diving more in-depth into X-Frame-Options (XFO), which is a header that helps to protect your visitors against clickjacking attacks. It is recommended that you use the X-Frame-Options header on pages which should not be allowed to render a page in a frame.

So based on the info in this thread, it seems that when mobile is detected the x-frame-options parameter is sent in the header and that causes the browser to refuse the embed
because it is not from the same domain.