View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 11:21 AM  
fuzebox
making it rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
I had to work 70% less so that I could take care of my kids who had a hard time with virtual learning + help them with the despair they felt.

But what would be your answer to the poster's question above?

Is the pandemic to blame? Why did he have good stats in 2019? I understand everyone was online in 2020/2021 to fuel the boom. But why are things worse now for him (and us) than in 2019?

Or if it's not the pandemic, what's the cause of the decline? I'm curious, not trying to fight.
I'm confused at that poster as he first said "before and since are 1800-2400", implying that his stats were lower in 2019. He then says he made 3500 in 2019.

To be honest the difference between 1800 and 2400 and 3500 monthly is close to nothing in the grand scheme. That $20-60 per day is such a small sample size, at these traffic volumes you are at the whim of whatever mood your handful of spenders are in that day/week/month.

If you ask me what the cause of the decline is, without knowing everyone's business model, I would say it is relying on outdated strategies like creating a randomwebcamwhitelabel.com and buying a handful of links to it and hoping for some lucky scraps from google off of page 37 on a random keyword.

My biggest problem with most people in this thread (and the standard beer-money hobbyist GFYer in general) is they tend to throw some random shit at the wall sometimes, refresh stats, and pray for the best, without having any way to scale or reproduce results.

If you don't know what your cost to acquire a customer is, you don't actually have a business.
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote