View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 08:05 AM  
sophistia

Industry Role:
Metadata removal - crucial for OnlyFans models

Metadata is crucial for cybersecurity and privacy reasons. Metadata can include information such as GPS-location data, unique identifiers like camera lens IDs, device information, historical storage data (such as the name of the folder where the file was saved), creation timestamps, details of programs used to modify the file, version information, and more.
The ability to add comments to metadata is particularly valuable for monetized content, as it provides tangible evidence to combat copyright claims. This feature is beneficial for OnlyFans models, OnlyFans agencies, influencers, digital artists, creators of digital products, and other content creators.
Altered metadata can also be useful for reposting content on different social media platforms with distinct profiles. Social media platforms like TikTok, Instagram, etc., can't review every video indepth to check if it has been previously posted, but they can compare the metadata. For instance, if you want to repost a video on a different TikTok account, the platform will quickly verify the metadata and recognize that the video has already been posted, thus preventing it from being widely promoted. Hence, modifying the metadata can have a significant impact.

I have the ability to view and change metadata for over 100 file types.

What you will receive:
• A folder containing all the raw files, accompanied by corresponding PDF files listing all the metadata information (alternative formats are available upon request).
• A folder containing the files with metadata removed or changed, along with corresponding PDF files listing the updated metadata (alternative formats are available upon request).
Possible add-ons:
• I can add information to different sections of the metadata. For example:
• "Comment: Copyrights - MyCompany"
• "Author: MyCompany"
• I offer watermarking services for images and videos.
• I can sort file types into separate folders.
• I can rename files according to defined rules. For example:
MyModel_pic_jpg_1, MyModel_pic_jpg_2, …, MyModel_pic_jpg_50

Just hit me up:
Telegram:
@sophistia

email:
[email protected]
sophistia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote