View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 11:54 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Why you talking to me? I was asking shimmy2 because he gave me the feeling that because LAJ did him some favors then shimmy2 was standing by Jay and that the girls were wrong.

I did NOT say that - so kindly re-read my question to him before

As far as my other statement - my thought was the models who come to the show and may have questions about YNOT may (just may) feel more comfortable talking to a woman. I didn't say put her in LAJ's job executive for YNOT - just in the capacity of what he was doing for the cam awards.

You're very sensitive today it seems just wanting to pick a fight.

I agree with what Connor did - I disagree with what LAJ did. How much clearer do I need to be?
I am just asking, cause Connor got cancelled also on forums for turning a blind eye. So maybe that is okay, and he should be unbanned?

I can't make my mind up yet, i see some tweets from a handfull people. But most things that happened are being discussed in private i guess.

I don't know Connor and Jay very well. Hope for them they find a solution everyone supports.

No need for fights Just a discussion.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote