View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 01:45 PM  
Justaguy31
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTT View Post
I visited your site and I can see Skylar Blue giving an amazing blowjob, Julieta Yanez the Asian cutie, and Natalie in the bathtub, but where is the eponymous Ana Legg?

Anyway, I don't do tubes (or funny jokes), but IIRC the resident Tubemeisters here talk about making about $1 or $2 per 1000. So based on that, which is probably a complete misunderstanding by me, you could make $60-$120 per month.

Edit: And I just re-read your post and maybe you're specifically talking about "VAST", which I don't know anything at all about, so this post was probably even more useless than no reply at all. Sorry. I would just try stuff and see what works and what doesn't.
I get your confusion about the naming. There is unfortunately no infamous Ana Legg. The name should be read as Anal Egg. The main focus is on anal vids, but I included onlyfans because that's what all the thirsting dudes long for.

Thanks for the bump anyway
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote