View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 02:50 PM  
chic69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Elevate Your OnlyFans Account with Our Expert Chatters

As a Filipino-American residing in the vibrant city of Los Angeles, California, I wanted to share an exciting opportunity with you. I am the proud owner and operator of a highly efficient Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company based in the Philippines.

Within our BPO, we have a dedicated team of chat agents who are meticulously supervised by experienced quality analysts. These analysts keep a watchful eye on their screens round the clock, ensuring optimal performance and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to excellence is unwavering, and we take pride in providing top-notch services.

If you are currently in need of skilled chat agents, we are pleased to offer our services at a competitive rate. We understand that flexibility is key. 20% after OF fees, depending on what aligns best with your needs.

To build trust and showcase our legitimacy, I am more than willing to hop on a video call with you. During the call, I will be happy to appear on camera, allowing you to put a face to the name. Additionally, I can screen share some of my Gologin profiles, providing you with concrete evidence of my authenticity and professionalism.

To start make a TG groupchat with with me TG: @adasamuel and my operations manager @hannahgold23

Best regards,

James Tumbucon
Founder
OFchatters.AI
[email protected]
chic69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote