Old 07-18-2023, 08:04 PM  
AmateurFlix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman! View Post
Wish I would have invested!
Just my opinion, there's still plenty of room for growth

There's a few different ways to get started.

Simplest is to just buy ELEPHANT tokens and hold them. There's a 10% buy/sell tax so it needs to rise ~25% to break even; this is good because it encourages people to hold long term, discourages market manipulation via fake volume, and typically by the time people have reached a break even, they see the potential and end up buying more. If you buy on the site using the "Buy with Bertha" feature you get a slight reduction in the tax.

There's also the "Elephant Money Futures" program where you simply deposit BUSD (a stablecoin pegged to $1) and collect 0.5% daily. This is sort of like a bond, you can't withdraw the principal deposit, only the interest. It's a $200 minimum deposit and you need to compound with an additional deposit at least once to profit. The nice thing about this is that it produces stable, predictable returns paid in a stable coin.

The latest addition are the "Elephant Money Unlimited" NFT's which pay out 1% of the treasury annually, split among all staked NFT holders. Currently they cost 1 BNB each and at the present rates they're paying around 57% APR. Bear in mind that as the value of the treasury rises, that APR could become significantly higher. Also, these are being sold in rounds of 10k with the price doubling every round; the first 10k priced at 1 BNB each, round 2 will sell for 2 BNB, round 3 for 4 BNB, round 4 at 8 BNB etc. These were just released the other day and about 1/3 of round 1 have already been minted. BNB is currently around $250 so it's not too steep of an entry price. After round 3 or 4 is out, the dev said he'll build a marketplace to sell NFT's. So potentially you could buy an NFT now for 1 BNB, sell it for closer to 8 BNB, and collect the earnings in the interim. Beats the hell out of buying crypto mining equipment and paying for electricity to run them.

If you have any questions I can try to answer them, there's a telegram group at https://t.me/elephant_money and there is plenty of documentation on the site. If you click on the documentation link there's even an AI bot set up in the search function that can answer most questions.