View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 03:26 AM  
Tube Ace
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Well, I'm sure that anyone with any decency will apologize for wrongly spreading assumptions of guilt. I mean, if they plan to have any dignity.

What's very fucked up is the Left Extremists want SBF, who defrauded $billions from customers, freed, while they want Tate locked up for being an asshole.
Exactly, he's only guilty of ACTING like an asshole which is how his videos became the most viral on the internet. He's a marketing genius, no doubt. 99% of men don't have the balls to attempt what he did. The man is a generational intellectual warrior.

I've watched nearly every video of him online, and he always acts like a gentleman to everyone I've seen him interact with including service industry workers, clerks and salespeople.

These guys act like assholes as characters on camera, but are true gents in real life.

Here's Tristan giving a young girl 20x her asking price of whatever she was selling on the street

Andrew donates his money and created a dog shelter and children's orphanages and of course the media never mentions this about him.

Tube Ace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote