View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 04:11 PM  
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for the several responses. Since the last post I've launched my company which I'm not going to plug here because I'm not certain of the rules, but I'll look into it, though we aren't really ready yet and still pending an official launch through press coverage and a press release and so on. We're wrapping up details for exclusive models, too, so content from more than just me is available too. I'm basically doing this on a shoestring budget right now, but hopefully that will change soon.

Until then, if you send a message, I'll get back to you literally as soon as I can, this has been crazy after launching the company and everything involved, so I'm a little behind but getting there. We're also looking for opportunities with more established distributors (websites, whatever) and open to discussions related to our technologies (if you want to incorporate more advanced technologies like AI/AR/Web3/natural language processing/more into product you've already got) and marketing opportunities that might help everyone involved - that doesn't mean a bunch of free content though, specifically only interested in working with people who have been around for a long time. I know that's a catch-22 since I haven't been around for a long time, but we've got some unique things to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxclusive View Post
Be careful, he just wants to wank his short wiener on some free pics
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote