View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 12:28 PM  
Azamat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
1. Explain to me how u managed to think and compare my English language level with child speaking its native language level? And have the audacity to say its Irony?

2. Excuse my language but again u proven you are a retard, for someone to work on your kvs site why anyone need to own kvs license?
Am i missing something here? Or you want me to deploy your specific kvs version with my license and publish on my github with modifications and share u the repo? How am I gonna do the big changes for backend and front end so u can actually see the result on your site? Who told you dev needs to have kvs dev license to make modifications on your site? In the link you shared to my kvs forum post how can u blatantly say they will give you the code? They will not give you any hint on your specific changes or any code, my question is for information purpose you retard! Keep lying it will get you nowhere.

3. I do have lot of customers and I don’t owe you or required to keep retards like you in my dm’s. Why u still wheeping and bringing this nonsense?

I only accept one fact. Which why you get nobody to reply you and help you yet u call me scammer because I have to have kvs dev license to make big changes in your kvs site according to your knowledge or smt. Maybe I’m missing something lmk. I’m calling you retard because u blatantly called me scammer which is blasphemy. Be assured no one on gfy will dare to reach out to you because you are so unreasonable yet you had no business or transaction whatsoever and call someone scammer! Be sure of that from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
The irony, calling someone else an idiot while not even being able to speak English to the level of a child.

1. You claimed you could do the job, but you had no idea and had to resort to a public help forum of KVS in hopes to get help.

2. You tried to convince me you needed FTP access, which is not needed. Convince me otherwise.

3. You claimed that you have had thousands of customers, yet you don't even own a KVS license for dev purposes. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least make it a bit more believable.

3. You deleted me from discord and thus also the conversations we had.

Just accept the fact that you got caught trying to rip me off. You surely won't make the same mistake with your next victim.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote