View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 01:33 PM  
Azamat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I offered you help for way less amount in intention of good faith like my lots of long term customers and u called me scammer because you believe my post to kvs forum specifically in technical support section asking from kvs support for hints made u think I’m going to rip you off and kvs support going to give me copy paste code. You are new to this I get it. U should know better about kvs support. That is the real irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
The irony, calling someone else an idiot while not even being able to speak English to the level of a child.

1. You claimed you could do the job, but you had no idea and had to resort to a public help forum of KVS in hopes to get help.

2. You tried to convince me you needed FTP access, which is not needed. Convince me otherwise.

3. You claimed that you have had thousands of customers, yet you don't even own a KVS license for dev purposes. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least make it a bit more believable.

3. You deleted me from discord and thus also the conversations we had.

Just accept the fact that you got caught trying to rip me off. You surely won't make the same mistake with your next victim.