View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 10:17 AM  
fanleaks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracer41 View Post
I did a shit ton Blogs at 500 words

I then read an article that the magic number was 1100 and where I was posting a blog evry 4-5 days for a site working on , I heard you needed at least 5 a week

Who the F--K knows now, I have settled down at 600 words , I have done over 2000 blogs past year, another 500 per article would hurt

I know what I did helped as a Keyword I was going after , I got to page 1 #7 , now I totally lost, no penalties, nothing we could figure out but wanted to cry, that was a traffic hit

Its been a few months since this and people I spoke with cant figure out either

good luck, this is a good thread

[email protected]

anybody needing good sites to post Blogs, I can help, my blog Sections Located in Nav bars and I sell enough with repeat customers, they are happy

Good Luck All
Happen exactly the same. Traffic is now 50% less, SERP is dropping fast. All without a single change in website structure or anything. I've been looking at every angle I can think of. Basically traffic was goin up daily until it decided to take a turn.
fanleaks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote