View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 09:51 AM  
gotonudecom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
So, you are one stop shop? Incl. Payment processor hook up?
You will design the look, ( I approve). You will program all the guts ( I will test it). You will hook up a major payment processor ( ie: Verotel) to a shopping cart. ( I will check)

NOTE: If I move forward, it will NOT be a membership site but PPV/VOD site.

Purely in hypothetical, simple site like that what, would be the range of costs?
Two things:
Why you hijack this thread?
You need a strategic consultant. This is the person that creates the site brief with you that is then presented to a development team. The development team layouts out the site functionality as described in the brief. Once the development team has concluded the functionality requirements documentation, the project is sent to the programmers.
Once the programmers have completed their part, marketing/SEO/UX are sent version 1.0 of the functional site where content is added for the functionality.
after the base functionality is complete with content and debugged.
Then general content for the site is added.

Now that we have the site built, then a graphics team can come in and make the site pretty.

If you think I left something out. Like approval between steps, I am just winging this off the cuff, while having coffee this morning.
Let me know.