Thread: Hot or Not Tube Ace, inside!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 06:14 PM  
Tube Ace
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Ok well first - the joke was directed at Kitten and NOT you. Actually I was defending you until you turned it around and started attacking me and my choice of words. Kitten took the joke well and laughed - then suddenly you went all Mormon on me.
Exactly how do you think I was attacking you?

Quote:

Now - the question is - are you a virgin? I mean you're demanding a lot from the girl but are you as well offering the same values to her that you're wanting?
Of course, I'm not a virgin, I've been with hundreds of women, before even I got my passport. Two different girls within an hour yesterday.

I'm not demanding a lot. Everyone is born a virgin, but not everyone is born a multi-millionaire. My virgin wife would never have to work a day in her life, only fulfilling her duties as a mother.

Quote:
I'm sure if you met kitten at a trade show you'd be having drinks and laughing. I often found this to be true that people just create their board personalities that are different than real life.

Good luck
I'm not Canadian. Where I'm from, you'll get checked quick for disrespecting a female family member. I've seen lots of kids get their heads knocked off and jaws broken for less than what he said about my mother. We don't play that shit.
Tube Ace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote