View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 07:19 PM  
Mr Pheer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube Ace View Post
This is your old house which you had to ask Google to block on Google Maps and was auctioned off by the government since you owed so much back taxes.

Do you still think about the good times there together with your now ex-wife before she left you?

Guess you'll be begging the mods to delete this thread too soon since you posted your own personal info again.

Jesus Christ, dumbass!

I had my house blurred on Google because back then, Google was the only game in town posting everyone's house on the web and MARK OSTERHOLT's favorite game is posting people's homes on the fucking internet. I had that blocked in 2005. This shit with that stalker has been going on for 27 years.

His second favorite game is using you as a tool.

If my home was auctioned off to pay back taxes, WHY AM I IN IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW?

All that tax shit was cleared up 8 years ago. IRS Fresh Start, fucking google it.

I don't know what Mark is feeding you about my exwife, but he did not know her.

I'll give this bit of history though. She lost the house and the kid in the divorce. She remarried, they bought a house and had two more kids. She again lost the house and both kids in the divorce. Then she went to drug rehab three times. It obviously didn't work since she got arrested again in January for possession. And now you know the rest of the story.

Are you the most gullible person on the internet, or just here on GFY?
Mr Pheer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote