View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 11:26 AM  
necoeds
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubevideditor View Post
Not going to bother with PH anymore once they implement this.
Xvideos are also doing the same and even when I did initially upload the correct docs there, they kept getting flagged still so stopped uploading there a month ago as support was non existent. (I'm still waiting on a reply in there own ticket system for 2 months now).

Neither site gets the traffic it used to and they will end up suffering with less and less people uploading and without us uploading, they don't have a site. All the 3 big tubes also seem to have hardly any staff now and its the same people dealing with various things so even if you add the correct docs, I'll also say things will take ages to be approved.

I can't see many webmaster who've been uploading for years with multiple models wanting to spend time adding a shit ton of model IDs etc for a diminishing return.
I won't delete what I've uploaded (although I actually can't do that myself on some sites) so will let them spend there time and money doing it for me if they want to.

My guess is that they'll turn into a site where only single girls/couples will use (boring) and will just decline over time as thats been done on many other platforms already.
Studios will stop uploading as its just so much hassle and there USP will go and there traffic will keep declining.

Something new usually comes along as these things go in cycles - what that is, I don't know...

my thoughts exactly.. but i've already pulled all 5000 videos and all of my channels from ph