View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 10:57 AM  
andi666
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Models work with who they know. If you're some random guy then you pretty much better have a killer website and low fees and sided for the model. She knows she can make it without you- you're there to convince her she needs you knowing that in her mind she knows you need more more.

If you can find one or more that you can get referral fees from all the better. Attend trade shows but don't be sleazy. They are there as a business not to get laid or get fucked over. Most models will go to trusted sources recommended by one of their friends - so be one of those who knows their friends.

Keep in mind anything you're offering they can pretty much do it themselves so be smart in your offering and first impression. You don't need a huge amount to start but a few who will trust you and recommend you - there are times they post on other boards too so you may want to expand your reach. Good luck
Most of the models make around 1-2k a month and they won't stay online for long periods of time they need an agency. I just need to look for a market that has models that want to work, I joined a group in telegram but I don't trust them since they charge like 600-1000$ for a model and I don't want to risk getting scammed. Anyone knows any market in telegram that like this? And you mentioned boards can you tell me where they post? Thank you for the reply
andi666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote