View Single Post
Old 10-20-2023, 01:45 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
It's not a super big deal because I stopped advertising them many years ago and the $ is tiny but somehow with the revshare model it is headed towards the payment threshold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
Lol why do you want to do that ?
In short: due diligence doesn't check.
They changed their business details and these don't match what I see on governments company sites, besides their support has no clue about their own company structure. I am therefore unable to update my documents.

There are other things like lack of support responsiveness, promo content disappearing, major changes in terms of service without notice, etc ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubevideditor View Post
Never understood why people ask for this? Like what does it actually achieve except a bit of hassle and time wasted for both parties?
Why not just not login anymore and stop promoting them would seem the easy solution.
If you do business you know that it is not just about making money.
Once they generate an invoice for you with their dubious address + new company name that doesn't exist in the said address and you file that in your tax return, what do you think can possibly go wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
Could be legal or regulatory issues? Some programs have weird business structures centered in exotic sounding locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
Dear [sponsor],

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Yours sincerely,

Drexl

I like that one. Not sure it ticks the boxes of "courteous and professional" but I might consider it! + noone came up with anything better.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote