View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 09:25 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
We do agree on one thing - there are many out there who call themselves guru's who don't have a clue as to what they are doing. This year alone a variety of clients have seem increases anywhere between 4000 to 9000% in traffic within a short time due to hard work and techniques. Never - and I mean never have I called myself a guru or expert in SEO or other fields. I let my work speak for itself and work hard to achieve the results. I don't use 3rd party software for various reasons like SEMRush that so many depend on either.

So in the end - we can agree to disagree on the practice and requirements of SEO. This is how I work and others within the industry - if you're unhappy with that then fine. Neither one of us are going to change our opinion for various valid reasons.

In the end it's reputation that sets anyone aside from others along with work ethics and results. Neither one of us know each other so there is a trust factor involved and a learnnig curve. Good luck with your sites and progress.
OK lets agree to disagree But you made ONE statement which would have turned me off anyway... To make it easy to understand:

I do NOT give rat's ass how much traffic you would increase to my site, I only care about increase in revenue, since most of the traffic is as phony as a three dollar bill.

... and somebody else from here who recently potentially wanted to upgrade and maintain my sites, and after I did tell him that I am a film maker and not a programmers ( and that I even do NOT know how to interpret my Google Analytics) , he told me, that it is my own fault that I do not know the difference between Blender and 4D Cinema.

... and you are mentioning SEMRush... WTF is semrush anyway? ( just a hypothetical no need to answer)

....and there you have it. You geeks are same in most aspects. Imagine if I did go to my doctor and tell him a feel weak and he told me:

"We have determined that you have no metamyelocytes or blasts in your blood stream, your PTT and PT are also close to normal , your thrombocyte adhesiveness is a bit high, but it is balanced by by your plasma index being on the low side. So, you do not have CLL or AML since your differential does NOT fit any Bournemouth index and based on this you may be OK".

I would also tell him to fuck off and get would get another doctor !
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote