View Single Post
Old 01-06-2024, 10:59 PM  
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
It is too long to read ! So, I will give the short version. Alter 20+ e mails you were not able ( or willing) to offer a quote ( or an estimate) for:

"One day 12h shoot with 3 models, in a decent looking location."

never mind providing a picture of any model available or any location. That after more then 2 months !! I call that "bupkis".

Maybe someone else will have a better luck. And good luck to you.
[Continued from the post above]

I had respect for your work, but now I just see you as another in a long line of incredibly unprofessional people who unfortunately exist in this industry. And was it necessary for my opinion of you to change? No. But it did the moment that you made a potentially damaging statement about me and my company in a public forum without providing background information to readers and (I would hope) without considering the potential negative consequences that would not at all be deserved on our end if they were to occur because of what you have quite carelessly done, in my opinion.

Oh, and I do believe that current clients and partners would state if I asked them to, that they have had decent luck with us. Who cares, though, because I am not going to ask for character references to provide when I have now clearly established that your original comment about me and my company was made for a reason that is trivial and that just doesn't matter.

I hope that we can end this here because I'd rather not crowd this forum with unnecessary junk, but I do have to defend myself. I would like to discontinue now since it is hopefully very clear that you posted what you posted for no reason at all and without concern for how it might affect a startup business and without concern for your DUTY to provide background information rather than making a blanket statement that could be taken to mean that me and/or my company are frauds. All negligence on your part, but perhaps you can just stop it now and leave it at what you have said (nothing), and we can get on with our lives, does that sound good? I did not know that my taking a long time to provide a proposal because of other priorities followed by my decision to not work with you for reasons that were explained and have now been explained publicly would result in you, quite a long time after I considered contact with you to be a thing of distant memory, posting something potentially damaging out of the blue for no reason at all. It seems that it would be more prudent to just tend to your business because you have not provided a public service here, as we are a legitimate company, so all you have potentially done is make things harder on a startup and cause unnecessary drama. And it would likewise be more prudent for me to spend my time on the company, as I always do, rather than having to respond to you here and defend myself because I do want a thorough explanation of this matter published here since you decided to randomly provide this forum with an unwarranted and negligent "warning" about a legitimate company and a truly honest person that did not deserve this. So, again, what do you say about just leaving this here and not wasting our time any further? Thank you.

[2/2]
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote