View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 04:52 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
I've seen you say this multiple times in this thread, but have never seen you give an explanation as to how you can see someone spending daily that isn't one of your referrals?

Since you've mentioned emailing support dozens of times in this thread, my guess is support got tired of you continually asking them to look into spenders and aren't prioritizing your tickets anymore.

OK let me start

1 - I have referred 63500 + people so I have been with them for quite some time

2 - They have returned like 21 people after my messages ( I message them every 3-6 months to check upon missing referrals )

3 - I know a few specific people`s IP`s and I see them frequent my website on a daily basis, the same as before, and I am like 99,9% certain they don't continue looking about cam girls' ratings without spending a single $ on them

4 - I have been to the last 4 big Cam summits and overall Chaturbate support is going down the drain (according to multiple sources)

5 - Do you think it's normal for their biggest competitors to have dedicated affiliate managers and for them not to respond for days?

6 - What about allowing models to be affiliates themselves? Giving them an easy way to create aff links to share with followers? What about allowing models to put overlays on their cam streams linking to OF?

7 - Haven't you seen screenshots of girls asking whales to logout and create new accounts under their link so "I can get 20% more of your tips honey"

Regards

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote