View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 11:25 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
OK let me start

1 - I have referred 63500 + people so I have been with them for quite some time

2 - They have returned like 21 people after my messages ( I message them every 3-6 months to check upon missing referrals )

3 - I know a few specific people`s IP`s and I see them frequent my website on a daily basis, the same as before, and I am like 99,9% certain they don't continue looking about cam girls' ratings without spending a single $ on them

4 - I have been to the last 4 big Cam summits and overall Chaturbate support is going down the drain (according to multiple sources)

5 - Do you think it's normal for their biggest competitors to have dedicated affiliate managers and for them not to respond for days?

6 - What about allowing models to be affiliates themselves? Giving them an easy way to create aff links to share with followers? What about allowing models to put overlays on their cam streams linking to OF?

7 - Haven't you seen screenshots of girls asking whales to logout and create new accounts under their link so "I can get 20% more of your tips honey"

Regards
Around a year ago, CB cleaned up the site and no longer allows models to be affiliates. I haven't seen one promoting their affiliate link in several months. If you do see one, report it and the model will be warned and then banned if not removed.

You've referred thousands of members so you're getting at least hundreds of hits a day to your site, and didn't provide any evidence how you can you tie an ip address to a spender, just simply a hunch on your part. Your % of knowing that would be far less than 1%, you have zero proof.

The fact that you're routinely sending message to support asking them to look through your spenders is why they are now ignoring you. Can you imagine if every affiliate did that? Its simply not something they should have to do or capable of doing for every affiliate, especially since they've taken many steps to try and prevent affiliates losing spenders.

I've been promoting cams for 25 years and promoted dozens of programs and CB is the first cam affiliate program I've ever encountered that has "returned a spender" to an affiliate. Every single cam program has models that have the ability to take a spender "off platform" and try to monetize them by cutting the affiliate out, it just something that's part of the biz.

Having said that, I think CB would admit now that they screwed up by allowing models to be affiliates and promote that directly on their cams and bio and didn't react quick enough to shut it off.

I just glanced at my top ten spenders all time and they've all spent over 50k with the top at 125k and only 3 of the top 10 are still active. I don't whine about it, spenders stop spending at some point, its just what happens for a myriad of reasons.

Why do you think you need a dedicated affiliate manager? I've been with CB 10 years and needed support twice. I guarantee you that no affiliate manager is going to want to hear you constantly complain about thinking you've lost spenders and requesting they look into your account.

If you still think CB has leaks and is costing you spenders, then simply promote another program, there are at least a half a dozen other options.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote