View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 09:39 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
CB is responding to everyone within a day or two, you're the only one they are ignoring because you keep sending them the same request. When is the last time CB gave you a payout for lost spenders? Judging by their responses about 6 months ago, it seemed pretty clear that they would no longer be doing that.

A spender signing up via a different affiliate link or white label and using a different payment method will often not be tracked back to the original affiliate.

Try going to another program and then requesting their affiliate manager look into your account because you suspect some spenders have been stolen. Not only will they not do anything, but if you keep it up, they will simply ban you from the program. Back in the day on gfy, I saw plenty of affiliates get their accounts banned because they came to the board and suggested a program was intentionally stealing from them without proof.
Buddy Sending them 4 mails a year and considering this too much says it all...

I am actually promoting 4 different websites and I have GREAT connection with my affiliate managers. I even met some of them in person.

I don't know what is your goal here to be honest, but if you don't see overlays with OF links , Linktree and everything else on cams I suggest you look harder.

I have always been fair and promoted CB`s behaviour when it was deserved, but getting accounts stolen and having to deal with it is plain wrong.

As for tracking I am 100000% certain that the user is the same cause his freaking username on my website is the same as it is on his CB account, I see him logging daily but he is not spending... That doesn't even matter.

You are trying to explain how having an affiliate manager is something that doesn't help... CrakRevenue has one, CamSoda has one, Stripchat has one and CB doesn't... guess why.

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote