View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 03:08 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
Buddy Sending them 4 mails a year and considering this too much says it all...

I am actually promoting 4 different websites and I have GREAT connection with my affiliate managers. I even met some of them in person.

I don't know what is your goal here to be honest, but if you don't see overlays with OF links , Linktree and everything else on cams I suggest you look harder.

I have always been fair and promoted CB`s behaviour when it was deserved, but getting accounts stolen and having to deal with it is plain wrong.

As for tracking I am 100000% certain that the user is the same cause his freaking username on my website is the same as it is on his CB account, I see him logging daily but he is not spending... That doesn't even matter.

You are trying to explain how having an affiliate manager is something that doesn't help... CrakRevenue has one, CamSoda has one, Stripchat has one and CB doesn't... guess why.
I scan hundreds of their cams daily, if you see a cam bio with leaks, simply report it and it will be dealt with if not banned. I haven't seen an affiliate link from a model in several months and only a handful of OF links and many of those models got their account banned and came back under another username.

CB chose to offer a support dept to handle larger amount of tickets rather than pay a couple of affiliate managers who wouldn't be able to handle that load. You could say, they should have both, but each company has to decide the benefit of how they allocate their revenue.

Again, how do you see the username on CB of one of your spenders, the only thing I've ever seen in the stats is the spenders account number. Just because someone is logging in doesn't mean he is spending, that's a huge leap to make that assumption. I'm sure I have hundreds of my past spenders who login daily and do not make a spend but merely just watch.

And yes, sending an email each quarter asking them to cross check all your spenders with the assertion that your spenders are being stolen without concrete proof is way over the line. Do you realize if every affiliate did this, it would be impossible to even run the program, but somehow you think you're special and they should allocate all this time to you. The fact that they haven't responded to you in 3 months shows they are done with you.

Again, CB is the only cam company I've ever seen even entertain doing this for an affiliate and actually make a repayment. If you read some of the responses CB gave out to affiliates requesting this last summer, it was clear that they would no longer be doing this for affiliates.

I'm just tired of seeing your whining negative posts one after the other in this thread with zero proof of your assertions. If you think CB's platform is causing you to lose spenders, then move your traffic and be done with it.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote