View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 02:13 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
I scan hundreds of their cams daily, if you see a cam bio with leaks, simply report it and it will be dealt with if not banned. I haven't seen an affiliate link from a model in several months and only a handful of OF links and many of those models got their account banned and came back under another username.

CB chose to offer a support dept to handle larger amount of tickets rather than pay a couple of affiliate managers who wouldn't be able to handle that load. You could say, they should have both, but each company has to decide the benefit of how they allocate their revenue.

Again, how do you see the username on CB of one of your spenders, the only thing I've ever seen in the stats is the spenders account number. Just because someone is logging in doesn't mean he is spending, that's a huge leap to make that assumption. I'm sure I have hundreds of my past spenders who login daily and do not make a spend but merely just watch.

And yes, sending an email each quarter asking them to cross check all your spenders with the assertion that your spenders are being stolen without concrete proof is way over the line. Do you realize if every affiliate did this, it would be impossible to even run the program, but somehow you think you're special and they should allocate all this time to you. The fact that they haven't responded to you in 3 months shows they are done with you.

Again, CB is the only cam company I've ever seen even entertain doing this for an affiliate and actually make a repayment. If you read some of the responses CB gave out to affiliates requesting this last summer, it was clear that they would no longer be doing this for affiliates.

I'm just tired of seeing your whining negative posts one after the other in this thread with zero proof of your assertions. If you think CB's platform is causing you to lose spenders, then move your traffic and be done with it.
I don't give a flying fuck what you are tired of. My posts are not negative. Actually I think I was the first to say a whale was given back to me and how I made it, so others can ask for it as well.

On most websites, you don't have to worry that your spenders will be taken because on most of them someone making a new account with at least something identical will be directly linked back to you.

4 emails with 5-10 concrete accounts is not a lot. To be honest it takes them not more than an hours for all 4 emails to handle.

We are talking about checking 20-40 accounts per year... I am not asking them to take a look at all my spenders .I don't think I am special at all; I think having sent them more than 60,000 users, I should be getting better support. I have secured them a LOT in spending, and even if that is not a lot by their standards, I do value my time and effort.

P.S they actually responded yesterday, it was a negative ( no spenders have been taken according to them) interesting enough today one of them returned after 200 + days of exile

Anyway I wish you the best in your endeavours, I try to be completely honest in each situation, maybe I fail sometimes but you can rest assured the idea of my posts is not to whine

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote