View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 03:44 PM  
Mr Pheer
Mark Osterholt Sucks Cock

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by just a punk View Post
Zombie is a fuckin' classic - no doubt about it. Madonna also has a style and she has a lot of masterpieces among her songs. The 3rd singer is a bit too American for me. I'm a 100% European guy ;)

As for the band I posted above, almost all of their lyrics have a satanic message... and I like it... as a punk/atheist/anarchist. Most people have no idea who real satanists are and what their philosophy is all about. I bet if I ask you some questions about them, you'll give wrong answers (no googling/wikipeding!) Because people are used to think that they are evil (why? because a priest from a local church told them so). They think they believe in Satan and do ritual crucifies. And all this is wrong

Here is the most satanic song I have ever heard. I'm talking about the lyrics.

I'm all into metal and always have been, but that singer with that nordic growling and shit... nope.

Jeff Loomis is their guitar player and one of my favorites, but not a fan of the singer at all.
Mr Pheer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote