View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 04:05 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by just a punk View Post
Here is the most satanic song I have ever heard. I'm talking about the lyrics.
track still not my kinda thing...I dunno, just something about the tone gives me anxiety. got enough of that ish already

to each their own, right? even to the Swift music fans. no shade, just individual tastes/preferences. stuff that reaches our souls in a perfect way. diff for everyone. kinda part of the beauty of it. we people are not replicas of each other

I did look up the lyrics to your track though...

You are more than they'll ever know
Like sand through your fingers
Don't let your life slip away
This prison of glass can't hold you back no more

There's a reason to go on
Always keep on fighting, my friend
There's a reason to believe

pretty fucking cool

I don't think I've ever met a satanist, unless one counts disaffected 13 year old white bois angry with their parents for asking them to clean up their rooms

re your comment on sources:

of course I would always use a religious person as an authority on music. they are after all always champions of free thought and expression

genuinely curious about your belief system so shall look it up. not tonight as I gotta clean the house (don't care for a messy home), then work after

unfortunately google will have to do as I highly doubt any library in my country would have any objective books on this topic

at least here, unlike the US, the AB of Malcolm X isn't banned

cool dialogue. thanks for your posts. def interested to learn more. not to covert, just to learn

(and I'm assuming you don't drink the blood of kitties)
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote