View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 01:06 AM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post
To be honest, I had a friend who wanted me to go in with him on a bitcoin farm when it was $20, and I said I didn't see the value.....
....ugh....
What's amazing is how most people back then were unwilling to just buy Bitcoin with real cash money. They were more interested in mining for it, which was obviously the losing way, I mean why spend so much time, effort, on equipment and compete with Bitmain, mining pools, and the pro's.

Then there's the problem that most people had which was they didn't like the idea of giving "real money" (USD, Euro, GBP, etc) for "fake" money, Bitcoin, when, for anyone who knows what money is it's quite the opposite.

And, thing is, even though most still think they missed the boat, these facts remain, fiat currency is fake monopoly money with monetary policy that changes and supply increased to benefit the establishment and Bitcoin is the REAL money with a solid monetary policy, finite supply, backed by math.

Plan (and protect yourselves) accordingly folks!

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote