View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 06:37 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
just a guess, but she probably took something laced with fentanyl.
I wish the entire adult industry would tell the performers to always, always, ALWAYS get your drugs tested. I lost several friends and acquaintances to fent-poisoned drugs.

Anyone who does cocaine needs to be aware that the shit is in EVERY party drug these days. A single keybump has killed people. When I was living in a ski resort last year, first thing the aussies and kiwis do when they get to B.C. is pickup a little coke, well, guess what? You could hear the sirens for a couple of days at the beginning of the season as overdoses happened over and over, so much so, that they put up these grim reaper posters all over the entire village warning the foreigners. I wish I had taken a photo of them. Three dudes died in the first week that the aussies showed up, and they were all like 18-22 years old. Of course, none of it ever even makes the news.

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2024PSSG0013-000261
^^^
200 deaths from overdoses per month, this doesn't include the whatever number of people who end up in a coma, or permanently brain damged.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who parties without having their drugs tested is playing Russian roulette.

And another thing that REALLY needs to be talked about, is that while many people OD and die right away, there are a LOT of cases like Emily's where people end up in a coma, or, if they don't end up in a coma, their brains were starved of oxygen and they have serious fucking brain damage and become a nightmare for their friends, family, and people around them.

The streets of Vancouver are a gulag, a killing field where drugs eliminate the misfits, sometimes slowly, and sometimes within seconds of using, here's a good example:

Another channel confirmed he died. Took one toke, and it killed him.

But it isn't just street junkies dying, if you are a regular person who wants to party, if you don't test your drugs, this could be you.