View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 01:52 PM  
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wautier View Post
Go back to the ticket history, study as many tickets as you can, and see how your outsourced Staff respond to customers, and then come back to me and tell me I am wrong.

I haven't seen the humility, but I have witnessed a lot of the "the aforementioned script is hogging your available resources, you need more resources", "it's the script's fault", "we can't find that", etc.

It's not that they are not knowledgeable, or unable to do something, it's that they have no real incentive to be pro-active, and do some proper troubleshooting instead of going back and forth that the customer is wrong, that they need more information, etc. They see it as a 9 to 5, and that's your real issue here. Selling a dream company that runs off of outsourced tech contractors that generally won't go the extra mile.

Take it for what it is: honest feedback.
I don't know who you are, so that makes a review of your ticket history not possible, yet. I'm going to direct message you for that information, because honestly I would very much like to read your tickets so that I can understand your perspective. Without a review of your ticket history and understanding of what your hosting resources are, it's not possible for me to comment your experience, publicly or privately. If you've had one or multiple tickets that were handled poorly, I'll certainly be able to discern that when I read them and take corrective measures, as-needed.

None of our staff is outsourced. We have a blended global team with employees living in about 10 countries, a count that has expanded quite a bit since the war started. We have competitive wages and tremendous benefits. Everyone that works for us is full-time, paid directly by us, and nobody works out of any other company offices. These would be characteristics to accurately describe 'out-sourced.'

The average experience with our support team is very much to the contrary of what you're reporting here. This doesn't mean that I am disagreeing with your experience, but it's not what I see when I review service or hear when I talk to our clients daily. Out staff is absolutely motivated to go above and beyond in support tickets. It's actually a part of our core values and something that we manage, monitor and review employee performance on.

I'll send you a PM to gather more details, or please contact me directly by any method.

Thank you,

Brad