View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 07:26 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
I disagree. AI is a fantastic tool that if used properly should not have its content ignored or flagged by Google.
This is exactly what my post was about. This is a tool designed to improve the article writing process. Google itself provides its own Gemini AI model for this very purpose, and literally says - use it to make your content better.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are starting to use it to generate spam. Not to produce quality content. Not to improve existing content. They just started abusing it to mass produce garbage doorways. They used to do this with Markov chains, Spintax, low quality spinners, etc. Now they just changed the tool, but kept the same goal - spam generation. Of course, the search engines started to fight against this.

In fact, nothing bad happened. Google de-indexes spam, but it has nothing against quality content generated by AI text models. The solution is as simple as not using the lame tools that don't even allow you to compose your own prompts and control the HTML structure of your articles.

Stop using the scripts and online services that generate images using old graphic AI models. I know those who work in the adult niche are not affected by this problem because they import all their media content from the sponsored feeds, but if you work in the mainstream, you definitely need quality images.

Maybe you have seen all those AI generated articles with weird images like an Asian guy wearing a backpack with another Asian guy's head sticking out of it. You will close such a page immediately and everyone else will do the same, so the guy who posted that garbage on his site will be surprised why the page was de-indexed because of a mad bounce rate... Do not underestimate the importance of images - do it the right way.