View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 12:34 AM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

If not a Cybertruck, what to drive?

What kind of cars do you like to see folks driving? What kind of car do you prefer to drive? Big, small, gas, electric, hybrid, specific color, kind of seat, fast acceleration, safety, mileage, distance, 8 cylinder, tinted or untinted windows, whatever specs matter to you. Like, not what is your dream car only legal to drive on a track or something, but what sort of ride makes you feel positive about the driver or do you enjoy.

Are there types of cars that make you think the owner is likely a douche or likely a loser or likely a bad driver or just someone you would not like?

(I ask because I have a Cybertruck on pre-order, but, for a variety of reasons, I think I want to get something else some time soon, and I am at a loss as to what to get. My preference would be an electric or hybrid Town Car, but Lincoln apparently does not care what I want and has not made one.)
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote